Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok gang, I got my new grill installed. It is made by APS. The tops and bottoms of bars are black, with the front edge polished. It is a bolt on overlay grill, that fit exactly, and quality seems to be very good.

The vender handeling the sale does not yet have it showing on their web site, but I was told it will be added in the next few days. You can either order it from the web site, or by calling them direct.

www.grille4you.com
1-866-837-1277

Prices are: Upper 3 piece- $50.00 + $25.00 S&H
Lower 1 piece- $45.00 + $25.00 S&H

If upper and lower are both orderd, they take $5.00 off S&H, or $140.00 for all 4 pieces.
 

Attachments

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,842 Posts
Not bad at all especially for only $140
nice find.
M4ck
 

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
Joined
·
1,988 Posts
That grill doesn't look as blingey as I thought it would. The black top and bottom helps, I'm sure.
Thanks for posting and washin your Titan in the freezing cold!!! :D Your a better man than I!! :lol:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks a lot Deb, your really generous with the compliments today! "a better man then you" hugh?
Well.......GO BREAK A NAIL!!!!!
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,842 Posts
Better man than "her" hmmm hadnt heard that one before. Thank goodness your a better man though. I guess being a worse man than a woman would be pretty bad. Guess its official BiXLL is not a girly man per Baja.
 

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
Joined
·
1,988 Posts
BiXLL said:
Thanks a lot Deb, your really generous with the compliments today! "a better man then you" hugh?
Well.......GO BREAK A NAIL!!!!!
:lol: :lol:
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4,694 Posts
8O Wow that looks as good if not better than my carriage works grille and I paid almost twice as much. :cry:
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I have also done some additional research on it. The black on the grill is not painted, it is powder coated, just as top of the line grills are! It also has a 1 year warranty. I am trying to get a new sponsor that is coming on to carry this grill, and if he does, there will be a group buy on them. STAY TUNED!!!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,705 Posts
looks good man, i like how you dont have to remove the nissan emblem, it just show through 8) . good if you ever want to remove it
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Titan_TX said:
I will be ordering this as well in about a week! :) Thanks Bill!
Hold off, or at least check with me before ordering. The new sponsor with the great prices is checking into becoming a dealer of that grill. If he does it, I bet the price would be even better!
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BiXLL said:
Titan_TX said:
I will be ordering this as well in about a week! :) Thanks Bill!
Hold off, or at least check with me before ordering. The new sponsor with the great prices is checking into becoming a dealer of that grill. If he does it, I bet the price would be even better!
I hope he hurrys up...... :) the wait is gonna kill me!
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Titan_TX said:
BiXLL said:
Titan_TX said:
I will be ordering this as well in about a week! :) Thanks Bill!
Hold off, or at least check with me before ordering. The new sponsor with the great prices is checking into becoming a dealer of that grill. If he does it, I bet the price would be even better!
I hope he hurrys up...... :) the wait is gonna kill me!
You know what, at that price, how much better could he possibly do? On second thought, I would order it, it may be a month or better before he would be ready!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1 Posts
I ordered mine last night. I thought the girl I ordered from said I would have to stick the original emblem back on the new grill. Does this one have the cutout for the emblem?
This is my 1st post on ClubTitan I heard of it last night on another forum and had to sighn up. Can't get enough TITAN.
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
5,842 Posts
Thanks for joining Dalt. Which one did you order there are soo many of them out now. Someone here surely has the same one you do and can tell ya.
M4ck
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
26 Posts
Man, you can't beat the price. Even with a group buy it may only be a little less. I don't think I'm going to wait either. I WANT ONE NOW!!!!
 
G

·
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Dalt1 said:
I ordered mine last night. I thought the girl I ordered from said I would have to stick the original emblem back on the new grill. Does this one have the cutout for the emblem?
This is my 1st post on ClubTitan I heard of it last night on another forum and had to sighn up. Can't get enough TITAN.
Even the directions that came with the grill said I would have to remove the emblem, but I didn't! Also, welcome to the site Dalt 1.
 
1 - 20 of 55 Posts
Top