Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Guy from the snowy northland of upstate NY, just south of Lake Ontario. I've had my new Titan for just about a month now and I haven't stopped smiling since I lit 'em up pulling out of the parking lot of the dealership! It's great to have a place to swap stories and ideas with fellow keepers of the faith ...

Bob Magee

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Hey there welcome to the Club. Glad you found us. Make sure you add some pictures to the gallery.
M4ck

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
All rite, let's try that again WITH the picture ...

My baby ...

[/i]

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Awesome looking truck, make sure to take REALLY good care of your baby and it will reward you with numerous smoky burnouts.... :)

·
Registered
218 Posts
Welcome fellow northeasterner. Gotta love havin the Titan with all this white crap huh?

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey CNY. Nice to see a fellow upstater here. I would love to get some details about your truck (who, what where when....COST). I haven't bought one YET and have only recently been looking. Maybe you could point me in the right direction??

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Very nice truck! 8)

Whats that in the back ground? Is it a green house? What are you groing? Don't worry I won't tell the feds. :wink:

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sorry to disappoint you ...

Hey there KyTitan,

Hope you're not disappointed to hear that it's my bro-in-law's greenhouse in the background, and it's filled with perennials napping through the winter. :?
Though, if you had asked me 20 years ago I probably would have had some doubts about just what he was growing in there ...

That pic was taken right after I drove it home from the dealers, my bro was the first guy that I just had to rub it in, rrrrrr, I mean, share my good fortune with.

B.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey CNY, just dropped you a PM giving you some details about my situation. Take a read, let me know what you think. Thanks! -kodiak

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Re: Sorry to disappoint you ...

TitanGuyCNY said:
Hey there KyTitan,

Hope you're not disappointed to hear that it's my bro-in-law's greenhouse in the background, and it's filled with perennials napping through the winter. :?
Though, if you had asked me 20 years ago I probably would have had some doubts about just what he was growing in there ...

That pic was taken right after I drove it home from the dealers, my bro was the first guy that I just had to rub it in, rrrrrr, I mean, share my good fortune with.

B.
Sure "perennials napping" 8)

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
nice truck and keep those "perrinials" comin :wink: :lol: LOL

·
Registered
470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Survey says ...

Hey USMC - Drivin' in the white stuff, indeed! The new Bushwackers arrived today, hopefully they'll keep some of the crud off the sides of my baby. (Nothin' like a black pickup in the middle of a northern NY winter ...)

KyTitan & SmokedyA2 - As regards the perennials - - To quote the immortal country-western singer Collin Raye:

"That's my story, and I'm stickin' to it !!!" :roll:

B.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Re: Survey says ...

TitanGuyCNY said:
KyTitan & SmokedyA2 - As regards the perennials - - To quote the immortal country-western singer Collin Raye:

B.

LOL :lol:

·
Registered
4,694 Posts
Re: Survey says ...

TitanGuyCNY said:
Hey USMC - Drivin' in the white stuff, indeed! The new Bushwackers arrived today, hopefully they'll keep some of the crud off the sides of my baby. (Nothin' like a black pickup in the middle of a northern NY winter ...)

B.
When you quoted the immortal country singer I thought it was going to be something from Willie Nellson. :D

1 - 18 of 18 Posts