Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Everyone!!! Sten from Sacramento, CA
It's great to see soooo much info in one place. I bought my 04 4X4 CC SE about 3 months ago (after having a baby and convincing my wife I needed a new truck to fit all 3 of us) wehw...it worked!!! Great truck so far. BUT.....now it's time for upgrades!!!!!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome to the club man. Always looking for something to add to this truck. My trouble is I hate bling so its hard to find anything. Post some pics.
M4ck

·
Registered
5 Posts
whats up gilligan,
im from Chico and i was just down in SACTO last week.
anyways as far as parts im gettin a toneau bed cover and nerf bars so im wondering if you know of any good places in sac so i could save a lil $$$$.
thanks.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hey Metalmover - I just went by a place in Roseville. 106 Judah St. 95678. 916 780-7558 (old town roseville) It's called Custom Truck Accessories. They have lots to choose from and lots of info and examples.From covers to exhaust to nerf bars to intakes...etc. I talked w/ Matt Moon. He was VERY helpful and said if I found something cheaper to let him know and he'd try to match or beat it. They have a website. www.customtruckaccessories.com.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome, gilligan-dude! You've just found new friends and a wealth of information about your truck. Glad your here...btw have you seen the Captn'??

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Welcome, gilligan. Lots of upgrades to read about here. Haven't done any myself, but there is no shortage of info here to help you. (Congrats on the baby. Your life is now forever changed, and that ain't a bad thing).

·
Registered
493 Posts
Welcome aboard, there is sooo much cool stuff you will learn about your TITAN here. I was truly impressed myself. Thats one reason I chose to spend most of my time here. :wink:

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I guess I'm spending a bit of time here also. My wife asked my last night "what the hell could you be looking up all this time" I just said...I've got alot of catching up to do. There's TONS of info here. LDOtitan you're right. New baby = no free time!! but well worth it!! (so far)
I'll be installing some aftermarket back-up lights
soon and will post how it goes.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts