Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
LDOTITAN in Virginia Beach. Bought a 4x4 CC LE over Memorial Day weekend and couldn't be happier.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Howdy glad to see new people actually making posts. I think the first one is the hardest. The rest just seem to spill out.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
Welcome LDOTITAN!!!

Speak Freely!!!

(uh, within the guidelines of course :D )

Looking forward to your experiences/input !!!

Have a Ball,

Chief

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey... new guy too! Glad you made it..welcome. It's a sweet truck....ain't it :wink: !

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Glad to see someone elsefrom Va. I'm from Richmond and I go down to the beach every so often. I was there the day after Christmas and I''ll be down there for two weeks at the end of this month.

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Somebody's been digging WAY into the old threads!!!!

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
I really thought I was losing it for a second......wow, that was some digging! Welcome everyone!

·
Registered
7 Posts
as i said, trying to get the feel of how to use the site...

still not comfortable, could actually use a little advice......., would like to be able to use it and not look like a moron....duuuuhhhhhhh! LOL!!!

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
Don't worry we all have done it. I answered one that was pulled up without looking at the date and they hammered me for that one not too long ago. LOL

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
LDO you are always welcomed, just do not become too obsessed with posting LOL !!
Welcome TJ, I had trouble navigating the site at first too, so do not worry !!

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
TITAN TJ said:
as i said, trying to get the feel of how to use the site...

still not comfortable, could actually use a little advice......., would like to be able to use it and not look like a moron....duuuuhhhhhhh! LOL!!!

Welcome TJ and where again is Farmville? Chesterfield County?

1 - 20 of 23 Posts