Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, My name is Brian. I am in Des Moines,Iowa.
I am also a member on titantalk but I wanted another home to come to, so I hope you all welcome me with open arms.
I have a 2004 CC SE, popular package, big tow.
Built in August.

P.S. I tried this in the new member section and it didnt post.

·
Registered
168 Posts
Oh yes, it did sir! Might take some time to get use to the goods here, Brian.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I think it worked I see it in there 2 times.
M4ck

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My bad

Thanks, for some reason nothing was showing up after I submitted it. Does it take longer or something, maybe I just need to get used to it.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Welcome, its great to see some guys coming over from TT!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
deja vu thread here...welcome again I guess.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I'll throw my hat in the ring. I'm also a TT member and see some familiar screen names over here. I installed JetTech's helper spring axle wrap cure based on his TT post. Very thorough and helpful. Glad to see he is a mod over here. This forum's interface is taking a little bit of getting used to, but the folks over here seem much more laid back and friendly, so I plan to visit often. I'm far from a post whore, but I keep up to date on the topics and will chime in from time to time when I think I can add some value or share some experiences. I'm pretty low key, but I love my Titan! Peace.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Great to have you here talkslow! You sound like our kind of people! Hope to see a lot of you!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Ah another lurker finally makes a post. Welcome aboard Talkslow
M4ck

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Thanks all, I am by far from a constant poster as well. But I visit forums everday usually more than once. I will be here a lot.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts