Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just bought my titan last Fri and I love it! Looking seriously at some mods like air intake, exhaust, brush guard, tonneau cover, nerf bars. Also would like to learn more about the front end lift kits. Never a huge gearhead, but I'm getting there!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome aboard. You are in the right place to learn about the mods. Make sure you check out the Reviews section from the front page of the site. Also there is a great Mods section in the forums here. Lots of people have done lots of mods here. I would suggest that you stay away from the Daystar lift I have heard nothing but bad about it.
anyway enjoy your stay and we would love to see some before and after mods pictures.
M4ck

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey,RAW!...welcome! You're not one of those WWF "promotions" are ya'..... :wink: Glad your here.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi

Thanks to all! No, I'm not a "WWF promotions...", at least I don't think so. What is it?

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I believe he is referring to the wrestling show Raw. I myself don't watch but I have a brother that we have to take the remote from whenever we get together because he will try to make us all watch it.
LOL
M4ck

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Welcome, RAW! You'll learn lots in this forum.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
great to have you here, this is the place to find out about anything and everything that has to do with the mighty titan

1 - 9 of 9 Posts