Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I called my contact at Vortech today to see what info he had on the kit for the Titan. Turns out Vortech is making the kit for Nismo and will not be selling it privately. Pretty much he could not give me any info except that it will not be available for at least another 4-5 months and that the only person with info or retail rights right now is a Nismo vendor (ie: dealer, etc)

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Maybe GregV from Mossy Nissan (supporting vendor) in So Cal can give a better estimate. He's usually has good info on what NISMO is working on for the Titan.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Caltitan said:
Maybe GregV from Mossy Nissan (supporting vendor) in So Cal can give a better estimate. He's usually has good info on what NISMO is working on for the Titan.
Yeah I know Greg really well. I'll ask him about this week when I'm over there. I have prototyped/donated my car for two of his short shifters and his exhaust for the Spec V...And he is also a very good frend.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
MIAPLAYA said:
So I called my contact at Vortech today to see what info he had on the kit for the Titan. Turns out Vortech is making the kit for Nismo and will not be selling it privately. Pretty much he could not give me any info except that it will not be available for at least another 4-5 months and that the only person with info or retail rights right now is a Nismo vendor (ie: dealer, etc)
Does that mean it will not void the warranty?

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
QShip said:
MIAPLAYA said:
Does that mean it will not void the warranty?
Most likely it will be an "R Tune" part so no it will not be covered by warranty.

·
Registered
2,413 Posts
Makes sense. Thanks

1 - 6 of 6 Posts