Nissan Titan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay everyone, I figured since we have SOOO many more members than last time, I'd start up the "karma" thing again.

I've seen several posts about members wanting the ClubTitan.org decal.....well: here ya go!

Post here if you want in on the selection.

I'll make the drawing on Sunday 16th Jan. Only have one extra....

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
way to be firecracker! Keep the Karma going! (do not put me in by the way)

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
you can throw my name into the hat!

·
Registered
320 Posts
ME!! ME!! ME!! Put me in the drawing.

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
:D :D The Karma is back!!!!!
Don't put me in either....I have 2

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
baja220 said:
You mean you don't have at least 1 on your truck yet???? Cmon, crack that whip of yours and pull one of those strings to have it done for you! :D

·
SHIFT_chicks-rule!
1,988 Posts
BiXLL said:
baja220 said:
You mean you don't have at least 1 on your truck yet???? Cmon, crack that whip of yours and pull one of those strings to have it done for you! :D[/quote

That was the string with me attached to the end :lol:

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
I'm in...

·
Registered
493 Posts
Me to, me to, me to. I would like two. One for my friends :twisted: ford :twisted: and one for my TITAN.......HAHAHAHAHA..............ford .......with a TITAN sticker on it. Just the thought makes me smile. 8)

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Well, I'm truely sorry, ya'll. I had a roadtrip to New York this weekend and smooth forgot about the Karma until this morning.

Here's how I decided: There were 6 people that wanted in, I numbered them in the order in which they entered, starting with #2. Then asked a coworker to pick a number between 1-8. No one ever picks the first or last (hence starting at #2). Anyway, the winner is:

jakohler :D !!!!

The good news is, I've got two (thanks, BiXLL!) so the addition winner is:

SimplyTitan :D

G

·
firecracker said:
Okay everyone, I figured since we have SOOO many more members than last time, I'd start up the "karma" thing again.

I've seen several posts about members wanting the ClubTitan.org decal.....well: here ya go!

Not against you guys, but this isn't worth my time since I got screwed off the last karma and never received my items. Oh well.

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Titan_Tx, sorry about your last karma deal you were in on. I read your other post. Can't tell you what happened, sorry.

Actually, when I remembered the karma this morning, I thought of you and what happened last time.

Again, sorry for what happened. I hope it won't happen again.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Titan_TX said:
firecracker said:

Not against you guys, but this isn't worth my time since I got screwed off the last karma and never received my items. Oh well.
We are all sorry you did not get your karma, but we have tried to get in youch with the guy. Something had to have happened with him, as he was a very heavy poster that all of a sudden disappeared! Please don't put a damper on this, as we have had all succesufull Karmas up to that one, and they are fun!

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Okay, I'll bite....What's a Karma??

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Karma is something we started a while back. If a member has something he no longer has a use for, or a duplicate of something, in our case Nissan/Titan related, he puts it up for "Karma", or free raffle. When a Karma is listed, anyone wishing to be included, just posts requesting his name be added to the list.

In order to keep the Karma thing alive, we ask that any winner, create their own Karma.

In reading back over this, it does not even have to be Nissan/Titan related. Pretty much anything you can part with that may be of interest to other members.

G

·
firecracker said:
Titan_Tx, sorry about your last karma deal you were in on. I read your other post. Can't tell you what happened, sorry.

Actually, when I remembered the karma this morning, I thought of you and what happened last time.

Again, sorry for what happened. I hope it won't happen again.
Wasn't your fault, just left a sour taste in my mouth after that.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.