Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys whats up. I'm kenda and i drive a '07 Titan. It's my pride and joy and spend all of my money on making it look good. I havent really done much to it yet. Dumped the muffler and added glass packs. I got 18'' black and chrome eagle alloy rims on F250 tires for now. I put a 3'' leveling kit on it a couple of weeks ago. I bought 35X12.50R18'' Nitto Grappler Extreme Offroad Mudd Tires and am buying a lift for my truck next week. Hopefully gonna have the lift and tires mounted on my truck by the end of next week or the beggining of the following week. Also just bout some hood and truck bed decals for it. I have orange emblems and white window decals for now. Im gonna get new ones soon though. I also have black halo headlights. Im working on getting black taillights to but dont really know where to look to find some good looking ones. Anybody got any ideas? Well hope to talk to everyone. Check out my pics and see what you think.

·
Registered
675 Posts
welcome to CT. You can always black out your stock tails yourself with VHT Night Shade.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Welcome to club Titan. ..where west are you

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I live in a small town called Monahans, which is by midland/odessa. Well I normally do but right now I live in amarillo going to college at West Texas A&M University until next month, then im moving back.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts