Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I purchased and had installed the Pro Comp Stage 1 about 6-8 months ago. the problems I'm having is 2 things: When I turn hard left I have a grinding sound in the fender well that was not there before the lift. Any ideas???? Second thing is that when I go to take off it's like there is slack in the drive shaft or something, if you take off hard it feels like something is loose and hits hard. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

·
Registered
200 Posts
Sounds like it could be axle wrap under hard acceleration. There is a cheap $25 helper spring you can pick up at advanced that should solve that problem.
The grinding could be almost amything. I would take a really good look around up front to see if anything is rubbing. Could be oversized tires rubbing the fender well. If so search for the pinch weld mod and that will usually get you the extra space you need. Both things are simple fixes.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.