Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New Guy, New Truck

Hello fellas, new guy on the block. I'm in Atlanta and have had my Titan about 3 weeks. I'm dressing her up a little but need some help. Excuse the lack of proper lingo. LOL

1) I put some 22" on her but the body sits to high over the tires. I need to drop the body so it sits closer to the wheels. Any help and any locals know where I can get it done in the area? What should this mod cost and whats the best gear?

2) I have factory nav and want to tie a rear camera into it and play my dvd up front. Whats the best way to get this done? I'm not a do it your selfer so I need a good shop. What should this cost?

Thanks in advance because I know you guys give out some great info.

Btw, the name is Daniel.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Help

Ok, I found a place that lowers trucks. For a McGuaghy 2/3 kit, they're quoting 500+ for the kit and 600 for the install(1100 total). That seems quite high to me. I really could go for some info from you guys.

I'm in the atlanta area.

Thanks

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
No responses?

Does my truck have the cooties or something? 83 views and no responses, smh

Just had the armada air dam installed. Cost $51.00 at the dealer and they were going to charge $150.00 for install plus $29.00 for hardware. Instead I bought the dam, went up the street to a truck parts store and they installed it for $25.00, including hardware. Btw, they had to make a few modifications because the dam holes didnt line up exactly.

Can't exactly see the whole thing in the pics but here it is. Now all I need is chrome tow hooks and the front end is finished.

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
Welcome!! Sorry, but we're sometimes slow around here...or just working... out having FUN in our T's!!!

I'm not a big fan of lowered T's, but yours looks good. Enjoy!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts