Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, just picked up a 2006 Titan SE as a spare vehicle for $1,500 in good mechanical condition. She has about 190,000 miles on her. I’ve had it for about 2 weeks now and have begun customizing it with a lot of cheap DIY upgrades. Having fun using this thing as a hobby. One of the first things I did was install a cheap mostly homemade 3” CAI with a Spectre filter from Autozone. I then added an 18” Magnaflow muffler and dumped it since it came with a 2 into 1 after the cats configuration with the stock muffler chopped off. I have to say that besides the fact that it sounds infinitely better, it seems to have noticeably woken up. It could be a placebo affect but I swear she gets up and goes a little better now. I’ve since acquired a Volant TBS and a BDGT but have yet to install those items. I have plans to eventually dump some money into it on things like long tube headers, possible 90mm TB swap, and full exhaust. My question here is this: from those of you who have experience, what would be a reasonable estimate for power gain from stock with the CAI (assuming it functions to a high grade), throttle body spacer, Magnaflow performance muffler, and Bully Dog GT? Any educated input will be greatly appreciated!

1 - 2 of 2 Posts