Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I would like for everyone that is joining or that has already joined to please give a little info about yourself in your profile. Mainly just give you city state info. Thats not much to ask and its nice to see where people are located. You do not need to have your email or address public and I do not wish to sell anyones info or anything. It would just be nice to see where we are all from.
thanks
M4ck

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I was thinking of changing my location to Guam.

·
Registered
26 Posts
redneckpapa from nashville, tenn. I love my titan 4x4 big boy with all the bells and whistles, don`t need to add all that high $$$ stuff to make it any better. Stock is enough for these cop infested roads i have to travel on each day. Don`t want to get it off road since the roads here are as bad as off road. Great to have so many sites to browes about the titan that is my choice after 25 yrs. of domestic junk. I love my USA as a USMC vet but the big domestic boys need to get with it! :idea:

·
Shift_Pee Wee
1,782 Posts
I think that we should make a ClubTitan Frappr account.

That'd be sweet.

·
Shift_Pee Wee
1,782 Posts
G

·
0 Posts
m4ck said:
I would like for everyone that is joining or that has already joined to please give a little info about yourself in your profile. Mainly just give you city state info. Thats not much to ask and its nice to see where people are located. You do not need to have your email or address public and I do not wish to sell anyones info or anything. It would just be nice to see where we are all from.
thanks
M4ck
LOL M4ck, do you realize that is the EXACT request that I made that set Tom off on me???

·
Shift_Pee Wee
1,782 Posts
LOL M4ck, do you realize that is the EXACT request that I made that set Tom off on me???
Don't have to worry about that do we?

:roflmao:

G

·
0 Posts
redneckpapa said:
redneckpapa from nashville, tenn. I love my titan 4x4 big boy with all the bells and whistles, don`t need to add all that high $$$ stuff to make it any better. Stock is enough for these cop infested roads i have to travel on each day. Don`t want to get it off road since the roads here are as bad as off road. Great to have so many sites to browes about the titan that is my choice after 25 yrs. of domestic junk. I love my USA as a USMC vet but the big domestic boys need to get with it! :idea:
redneck, he meant to put it in your profile so it shows up under your name when you post.

·
Shift_Pee Wee
1,782 Posts
BiXLL said:
Crazy_Steve said:
Don't have to worry about that do we?

:roflmao:
Wierd sense of humor there Steve!!!
They don't call me crazy for nothing!

·
Registered
1,752 Posts
Just added myself to the frappr.

·
Shift_Pee Wee
1,782 Posts
Me too.

·
Shift_Pee Wee
1,782 Posts
Me too.

·
Registered
7,563 Posts
Darth_Titan said:
Lots of new members around here recently, so I thought I'd give this a bump.
BUMP!
I like the idea. I see lots of guys that have just Florida but man I wish they had just included the city so I knew How close we lived to each other. I like the map idea and I'm on it ... but to just look under the avatar and immediately know would be so much nicer.

G

·
0 Posts
some act like its some big huge secret, want to avoid an internet security leak!!!

1 - 20 of 23 Posts