Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there guys. I just found this site yesterday when BiXLL directed me here from another Titan site. I am from the Pittsburgh area (Go Steelers!!!). I bought my Titan in April, 2004. It is a white 2004 XE Crew Cab. I let my brother in law drive it once and within a month he traded in his 4 month old Colorado crew cab for a 2004 XE KC. He loves it and can't believe it was actually cheaper than his Colorado.

Since then we've combined purchases with Jamie at TitanParts247.com to get our foglight kits as well as factory running boards for our trucks. The next things I want to get are the bug shield and in channel deflectors for my windows. I've also purchased and installed a Peragon bed cover on my truck.

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi to everyone. It's nice to be part of a group of guys that are connected by something like this. Go Titan !!!

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
I'll be the first to welcome you, glad you came over! Look in our links section, and you will find many venders offering the mods you are looking for, just do a little price comparison before buying! Get some pics into our gallery and show us what you got! White was my second choice, and I almost wish I would have went withit, there are not many around. Post often!

OH yeah, GO STEELERS!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Welcome to the party! It doesn't surprise me about the high Colorado price. It seems like GM likes to overprice their vehicles.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome aboard. Get us some pictures soon.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Yeah, I had the Canyon/Colorado for two weeks as a rental. That thing is a heap of garbage. I have to disagree with the football team of choice here...I'm a Patriots and Red Sox fan (what a year!).

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
...I'm a Patriots and Red Sox fan
Don't worry, we will overlook your indescretions....this time! :D

·
Registered
60 Posts
ITS GREAT TO BE NEW HAVE FUN BROTHER IS MADDUX STARTING THIS WEEKEND..

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We are hearing that the QB decision for this week has not been made yet. I am thinking we should hold off on using Roethlesberger this weekend just to let him rest some.

I will try to get some pics soon. I need to get the truck cleaned first and I'm going hunting tomorrow so maybe later this weekend.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Rothlesburger, Bettis, and Townsend are all out for this week. Madox is getting the start at QB, they are wanting Staley to start at RB, but don't know if he will be ready. Chad Scott is starting in place of Townsend.

·
Registered
60 Posts
qb

im taking them still high in the football pool because maddax is still a damn good qb i just posted some pics under my profile tell me what yall think hope your carefull hunting and no chinamen are out there no offense ..

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
I agreee, Maddox will do a fine job. I think with the play of the O line, and the running game, he would have had just a godd a year as Big Ben had. Even if Staley does not play, we will not be hurt with Vernon Haynes running the ball either!

·
Registered
60 Posts
agree

yes he would of had just a good of year they are my favorite to win it all they cant be beat at home..we wont talk about my tampa bay f---s i mean bucs just horrid i cant describe to you how buc fans fell here..anyways talk at ya later brother anytime...go pits !!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts