Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey I am new guy here bought my Titan about a month ago and I am really happy with it is really nice I just got the sirius system insstalled and it is even better now I am trying to find a good bed cover this will be my first nissan never owned one before think this was the right choice for my truck though

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Welcome DC, and I believe you did buy the right truck!! There's lots of good reading here and post often when you can. We need some pics of this mighty Titan of yours too so please upload some pics of your new pride and joy in our member gallery area and have fun!!

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Hey there, DC. Welcome! I'll agree, you did make the right choice (but, I'm somewhat biased) :lol:

So a search here and you'll find a few different ideas for bed covers.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
welcome from Richmond (west of actually) Va!

·
Registered
168 Posts
Hey..DC! Glad you made it. It's my first, too...ain't it great :wink:

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hey DC, I am from Covington which is pretty close to C-ville. I used to party at UVA on the weekends all the time back in college. I miss C-ville...really nice place. Anyway, I am really close to you. Maybe we can get some members from that neck of the woods together one weekend. Let me know.
Paul

·
Registered
7 Posts
Bought my truck a month ago, definitely the finest vehical i've ever owned. I live in Farmville, VA. Previously from Lynchburg, VA and Big Stone Gap, VA.

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
Welcome, just moved to Texas from Virginia......enjoy the site!

·
Registered
4,757 Posts
OK, one more and we may hang you. LOL

Obviously Titan TJ is looking for people in his area. My suggestion is to start a new thread in the general topic forum OR in the regional forum. Simply make the title of the thread "Looking for Titans in my area" and everyone will click on it to see if it is for their area.

·
Registered
140 Posts
Welcome to the club.

·
Registered
3,260 Posts
Welcome !!

·
Registered
3,024 Posts
Welcome to CT!