Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Guys,

New member, have been driving Titans since 04'..... now driving a 08' KC SE model,,,, and now I want to add some goodies to it since I have found this web site. This is a great wealth of knowledge for anyone want ing to know about our great trucks!

Rickyi

·
Registered
61 Posts
i'm across the river in vicksburg ms.. welcome to clubtitan

·
Registered
61 Posts
what your thoughts on modding your truck

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
what your thoughts on modding your truck
This coming week I'm adding duel exhust with 22" magnflow's, then I plan to add the Air Raid CIA and the Air Raid/poweraid TBS, after that I would love to get a tuner, I have never had any dealings with these & don't know "NOTHING" about them...... I also want to add a front airdam from a Amanda....

any ideas?

thanks,

Ricky

·
Registered
61 Posts
i have a bullydog gt and love it.. i will be selling it in the next few months because i just got headers and i need to get uprev tuning. if you are interested in a few months you can check it out

·
Registered
675 Posts
welcome to CT

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
thanks

Welcome to CT. Looks like you are off to a great stat on the mods. My little bro lives in Lafayette.
thanks and Houston is not that far away either! I spent a few days a month in Houston dealing with meetings.......I will now have to start looking for speed/coustom shops for Titans when I am over there....

does your brother play with Titans?

Ricky

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
He has one but is not as into them as I am. I have tried several times to get him involved in the forums but he is just not interested.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts