Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Got my 2010 4x4 SE KC in April, have put about 13K on it so far (commute alot, hopefully that will cut down soon), love it. Got a good trade on my 06 Ram Quad Hemi, loved the ram, but it was breaking alot with only 50K and I was sick of dumping money. Got a good deal on the truck, they located it for me, SE Value Trk Package, had them put in nissan drop in liner, weather tech mats that say titan, sticker was 36K got it for 26K plus 5yr 100K warranty, which was 1800. I put on the keypad keyless entry, truxedo truxport tonneau, and EGR bugsheild and vent visors. Love the truck, best I have owned, love KC look and 180 doors, my only gripe is I wish the slider was power and the rear door windows opened (for the dogs), other than that great truck!!!!!! Maybe in however many years, we will do a crew cab pro

Thinking about some westin nerfs for my wife

·
Registered
756 Posts
And you got the best color too...welcome to the Club.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah that was the pain to find, a KC with black interior and ext. so they brought it in from 3 hours away.

·
Registered
317 Posts
nice looking truck and welcome. got any future plans besides nerf bars??

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
brake controller, remote starter, billet grille (what is the best?), BFG A/T KO's in a bigger size when these tires are done (I do to much mileage to swap before then), maybe an led bar, maybe a bull bar (do you have to get rid of the front hooks for one, if so I will not do it)

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome to the club, I think the front hooks have to go.:thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Welcome to clubtitan

·
Registered
317 Posts
ya the front hooks would have to go. as for the grilles...i have had a hard time finding a full replacement for the 2008+. most are just the inserts that i dont like. lol i have a 4 pc, top and bottom, that i installed and took it off ina bout 15min. been sitting in the garage ever since. i personally am going to go with the heavy metal edition grille. i think that looks real nice and still factoryish. expensive though, cheapest i found was $430 but its a full replacement grille w/ no honeycomb.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have been reading, am I right to assume 04-07 had their growing pains, axles, rears, seals, and 08 and up are pretty built proof? This gen has the Super Dana 44?

·
Registered
317 Posts
correct...its actually a "modified" super dana44 (35 spline) which obviously has more contact area increasing strength quite a bit. though, i dont know what composite the spider gears are made of. downfall is they have no lockers for them....no other manufacturer that i know of has a 35spline 44 in their trucks...especially with our gears. i dont mind though as i do only very minor offroading

1 - 11 of 11 Posts