Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
New member in Guam.

Hello All! I have been reading and learning from your posts over the past month. Bought my '04 on January 4. (In Guam, we are a little behind) The 05s just got here (February). I am enjoying learning from the posts here and hope I can contribute something meaningful.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome to the Club man. Watch out everybody we are going international. haha. Keep coming back we are glad you joined.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Hafa Adai Xenon138! Are you a native, military, or relocated state-sider? I have many relatives on Guam. Haven't been back in many years. Must be a sight to see that big Titan driving around the island. Do you see very many of them there?

·
Registered
343 Posts
Welcome to the club,I also would like to know how many are on the island!!!!

Gregg

·
Registered
172 Posts
Guam: Where America's Day Begins!

Must be tough driving that Titan on the island, when I was there (1970), there was not enough road to really fly. Wonder how much it's changed?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
More Info

Thanks for the welcome! To answer some of the questions: I am military, stationed here. Next year at this time I will be back stateside in Kittery, Maine at the shipyard. Looking forward to playing in the snow.

Titans on Guam: If you haven't been here in many years, you would be surprised. The roads are not much different than in many places in the US. If you remember the main road, Marine Drive, it is 6 lanes with a center turn lane now for most of its length. Not much as far as a shoulder goes but not goat trails either. Downside: Low speed limits, my truck has not even seen 60mph yet. There are actually quite a few Titans driving around. Don't know an exact number but I see another one just about every day. The Armada population is huge.

Again, thanks for the welcome!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts