Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
226 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just traded in my my 2003 Toyota Tacoma for a 2005 Nissan Titan. How did this come about.

- I had a tricked out Lexus after I graduated from UT and then a year later got engaged.
- I wanted a Tundra pick up but my wife wanted a Tacoma...we ended up with a Tacoma.
- My wife wanted a new car. I then traded in the Lexus (the last of my bachelorhood) so she could get herself a 2005 Altima 3.5SE
- I'm stuck with the Tacoma I didn't want.
- Fell in love with her Altima performance...did I get the Altima as the second hand-me-down from the wife? HECK NO! I just bought myself a Nissan Titan. Woo Hoo

Just wanted to tell my story, say hello, and I look forward to reading and posting on the forum.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome aboard FLip
Glad you got what you wanted. Don't let that wife push you around. LOL
....................yeh honey I'll be there in just a minute...........
oh where was I. Yeh welcome to the club and have a good time there is a lot of great info here. Lots of fun too.
M4ck

·
Registered
601 Posts
Always nice to see a fellow Texas Titan owner! Welcome aboard and congrats on the Titan!

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Welcome Flip! From D/FW Area!

My instructions (...from the wife), are to "Hurry up, and Pay off the Titan, so I can get an Armada!" :? :lol:

At one time (in History), she Thought her '97 Suburban was "the Bomb!". Funny how Nissan has Changed all THAT! :? :lol:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts