Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
'New' member here but not new to the Titan.

Previously owned a '04 Titan bought Jan '04. Drove here for 29k miles and traded her in on our current '05 in Nov '04. Currently over 11k miles on the '05.

Have 'lurked' this board for quite some time and finally created a screename. Greetings all!

Yes, a lot of you may know me from Titantalk.

Chris

·
Registered
470 Posts
Yow!! Nothin' like racking up the miles! I think you're going to be our go-to guy when we have any questions about how our babies are gonna hold up over time.

& BTW, welcome!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome to the site CaliforniaTitan. Glad you stopped to check us out. Better keep it on the down low though. HEHEH Enjoy yourself friend. Make sure you toss in some pictures to the Members Gallery.
m4ck

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
glad to have you here, and i enjoy your site also :D

·
Premium Member
2,788 Posts
Welcome Chris, you and I go waaaaay back. At least back to last Feb... :lol: Glad to see you over here. I hope you enjoy it as much as I have, there's a ton of information here with a bunch of really layed back members. Enjoy it and post some pics of your new (well 11K mile) baby!!

BTW, if you notice my signature pic, I got a different one too!! Couldn't resist a 4x4, it's what I really wanted in the first place.

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
Hi Chris,

Good to see you checking in here. You were the first member at TT that I remember because when I joined last June you had already claimed the user name I wanted.:lol: You do a great job as a moderator over there.

Chris

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
ROFL kytitan....That one seriously made me laugh out loud!

Jet - Great to see you again old friend...Wow a new one for you too! Mine is almost exaclty like the old with the exception of the OR pkg...but since she is a freeway bandit mostly..we don't miss it.

Caltitan - gots to be quick...LOL Notice we are both 'Chris'?

Thanks for the welcome guys...good to see you all!

Chris

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
:lol: :lol: :lol: That is one seriously funny post kytitan!!!

Yeah my name is Chris too. I usually browse/post on TT from my office during the day and then get on here in the evening from home. I do that so I can moderate the interleague play between the two sites. :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Better late then never! Great to see you here Chris!

·
Registered
168 Posts
kytitan said:
8O Watch out he's here to recruit.

lol :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Welcome to clubt. 8)
Welcome, Chris....I don't think their's much recruiting to be done here! So enjoy and...belong!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts