Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Howdy from Texas!
I just learned the Existence of this Club from the Signature of M4CK from a Thread on Titantalk.
I'm VERY Impressed, nice lookin' Site ya Got here!
I've been hosting a Group on Yahoo; (Gathering_of_the_Titans) since I bought My titan in March '04. Our "Group" is WAY MORE Cozy, and not near as Fancy, but there's not that many (@ 62 members)of 'us'.

I personally feel if we Each know a little, then we ALL know Alot.
Thanks for the opportunity to join your "Group", and you are Equally Welcome in 'Ours'.

-Sean

(PS I posted your Club in the Links section of Gathering_of_the_Titans I hope to see [if they're not already here] more of my 'pals' here soon!)

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Great to see you here Tattoomee! You and all from your group are more then welcome here! Tell us about what you have done to your truck. I look forward to seeing any input you can offer, post often!

Is there a link to your forum you can give us?

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
Welcome. I'm guessing there are a lot of forums out there. Nice way to get out information.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Well she's basically stock, however I've be checkin' the threads to see the results (Dyno) on the Gibson exhaust, and Volant CAI upgrade, as well as the Poweraid TB spacer. I've heard to much 'opinion', I NEED to SEE the numbers.

I installed a Torz-A-Top Tonneau cover which has helped my mileage roughly 1-2mpg (even with my Lead Foot Syndrome), soon will be the day when the competition will be amongst the Titans! LOL

http://autos.groups.yahoo.com/group/Gathering_of_the_Titans/

There's the link to our Yahoo Group, was not sure to post it earlier (I'm not a 'boat rocker').

We've got a few interesting 'threads', but its more lax, due to the 62 member count, and maybe only 30 who actually participate. Its more of a place to chill and chat, which is the thing I'm best at, (I'm an HVAC Tech - I Keep the Cool!).

Thanks again,
-Sean

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
welcome to the site, im also a chiller....as in hvac/r serv. tech.

·
Registered
493 Posts
Yes we here are the disciples of the TITAN spreading the good news. Welcome fellow TITAN owner Tattoomee. go far and wide and fear not the big 3, for faith had brought you here and it shall be that which keepeth you :lol:

·
SHIFT_I did it the hard way... I earned it.
4,341 Posts
CAN I GET AN AMEN AH??!!!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
AMAN BROTHA LDOTITAN
LOL

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hey Brother Smokey, I didn't know thar whar A/C's in them thar hills! LOL

Right now (heating season) there's not much work!
Mostly Yanks that move here to escape the Snow, then don't run their heaters, cuz 40 degrees is like summertime where they came from?!

Then they Gripe in the Summertime about the Bugs!
"The Grass may be Greener, but it Tastes Different! (Manure)"

-Sean

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
Tattoomee said:
Hey Brother Smokey, I didn't know thar whar A/C's in them thar hills! LOL

-Sean

oh man your not kidding, this blizzard we just got made us swamped. pepole up here are the exact oppisite of you, in the summer we like the cold so if its above 70 here everybody is runnin there air. do you guys get real slow in the winter? do you do residential or commercial? we do 95% big commercial jobs, biggest account is with K-mart(we do all stores in mich. and N. indiana)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hey another Texan.. we're takin' over!! :lol: I think this is the best spot on the net to learn about the Titan. And the way these guys put pics up of thier mod work is top notch.. helps a lot.

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Example: Today (Wednesday) the high 68*
Yesterday - 74*. I haven't had more than 40hrs since b/4 Christmas! If it wasn't for the Summertime Slam (60-80 Hrs/wk), I couldn't survive the winter.
I work for a Residential/Light Commercial co.
The pay is enough to afford me a New Titan!
Its The Benefits, that keep me from going Solo.

Texas is not a State...Its An ATTITUDE! LOL!

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I LOVE this Forum, Its Getting Addicting!
I've been a member for 4 days, and I have made over 45 posts!

Don't invite me to participate Unless you MEAN it!
I'm like a Vampire, until you invite me in, You're Safe! LOL!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Hehe Glad you are enjoying the site. We are happy to have you around.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
dito

1 - 15 of 15 Posts