Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Awesome looking truck. I wish I was still single with toys still - maybe I could have a nice set of rims like that.

I originally wanted the smoke color but I got the white instead. Very nice choice in colors. I think both of us may need to invest in some club titan decals. You know you should look at investing in the factory foglight kit too. I put it on mine and I love how it lights the road in from of me although some others in front of have not liked it as I get occasional high beam flashes.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Marlo...what size tires did you get with your 22's? I am going to order me some...don't worry, they look nothing like yours :lol:

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
DHregdovic said:
I think both of us may need to invest in some club titan decals.
If you want a decal, I wouldn't wait long, I only have 3 left. I won't be ordering anymore, as I had to put my own money out for them and the response was far from overwhelming.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Looking Good! I want to see all those monitors you got hooked up in there. Too bad I couldn't hear the new sound system either....lol. Looks good though.

·
Registered
38 Posts
I like those wheels! I wish I had 22's. I just wouldn't want to pay for new tires, because 20's are bad enough. Nice ride though. I'm glad to finally see someone else with big chrome wheels. I was starting to feel like I was the only one here that likes that sort of thing.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
nice rims

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
rims

smoked that looks good brother your right i have not seen many with the big chrome i got a good deal from the dealer that i could not refuse sorry taking so long to get back my comp was out at the house

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
hurricane im not sure i want to say 305 22 but i will look today and get back to you...thanks for the props miami wipped the gator *** gotta love it..

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
fog lights

dhregdovic yes your right that will be my next purchase is the fog lights and nerf bars..i spent all my money on the other crape lol.thank you for the props..still getting used to this computer stuff...sorry it took so long to get back my computer was out at the house...

·
Registered
76 Posts
I am getting my rims tomorrow. Yeah the win over the Gators once again was sweet.

Attachments

·
Registered
38 Posts
hurricanefan1 said:
I am getting my rims tomorrow. Yeah the win over the Gators once again was sweet.
Those will look nice. How about some pics when you get them on?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
those are tight i must admit those will look awsome are those the 20s or the 22s either way they will look great oh i dont know who reffered me to the hitch cover nissan if it was you that thing is frekin awsome i will take pics mirror chrome nissan emblam unbelievable...anyways show me some pics brother when you get em...

·
Registered
76 Posts
Those would be the 22's, hopefully they will get put on today, been lagging lately :roll:

·
Registered
235 Posts
DHregdovic Posted: Fri Dec 31, 2004 2:10 pm Post subject:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Awesome looking truck. I wish I was still single with toys still - maybe I could have a nice set of rims like that.

I originally wanted the smoke color but I got the white instead. Very nice choice in colors. I think both of us may need to invest in some club titan decals. You know you should look at investing in the factory foglight kit too. I put it on mine and I love how it lights the road in from of me although some others in front of have not liked it as I get occasional high beam flashes.
how did u hook those up, i thought the XE's didnt come pre wired for the foglights

1 - 16 of 16 Posts