Nissan Titan Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As suggested by one of our new members I have started this area for the new members to introduce themselves to the veterans and help break the ice as well as get to know everyone. If you are new please use this section so that everyone can get a chance to say hello. Please fill out your profile, at least where you are from, so it appears with your screen name when you post.

It has also come to my attention that some people have a hard time reading and posting with the dark theme that this site has. This is the reason we have multiple themes to choose from. The one you see when you first come to the site is just the first theme that we came up with. There are 2 others that are a lot easier for some people to read. All you have to do is go into Your Account and click the button that says Themes. There is a drop down menu for you to choose the one you want. You should be able to find one that is easy on your eyes. I use the blue theme myself it seems to be pretty popular with other members as well.

M4ck

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.