Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
260 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New Mobile Application

Hi everyone,

We have completed the testing of our mobile application, and it is now available for purchase in the iTunes store.

When searching for the app, you have look up "AutoGuide". Once you have found and downloaded it, you will be able to go through our list of sites and choose this one.

You can also click on this link to download it to your iPhone/iTunes directly:
http://itunes.apple.com/app/autoguide-com/id412489069?mt=8

The app is designed to work exclusively with the AutoGuide network, so if you happen to frequent several of our forums, it will work on those as well, and you can easily jump between them. We do have plans to also release a free version of the app in the future supported by mobile advertising.

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Is there any plans for an app for the Andriod system in the future?

·
Premium Member
132 Posts
I was wondering the same thing as Dustin, will there be an app for the Android Operating System?

·
Registered
4 Posts
New problem. Yesterday I posted with the AutoGuide app and used it about an hour. Today I keep getting an error when I log in that says "Security error. You may not have permission to access". Then I hit OK and the screen is left blank. It only does this if I log in. I cleared the cache in the app. Deleted and reinstalled the app. Reset and rebooted the iPhone. Nothing works. I'm here in Safari now. How do I fix this?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts