Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a 2007 2wd Titan King. From 10 years of owning and modding acuras and hondas, I got bored. My last honda was my last stand and vowed to buy an 8 when I blew it up. Yes, after ports polishes, weight changes on crank and supercharging it with a acura ECU and burning everything from o to 100 on the daily street, The piston finally said F OFF :). So I bought a titan, Now to figure out how to fit a couple turbos under hood. hehehe. Anyway, is it a titan think for the driver head to clack and cause a lope? I hit the gas one time and poof! Its a vegtible!

Jesse:feuerkopf2-big:

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
toomnymods is 12's with all motor in a Titan....and 07's are the fastest IMO....these trucks are fun man, youmade a good choice

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
stay na unless you wanna shell out alot of money. the sc and turbo route has been a less traveled road and had more problems than the all na route several guys have fried trannys and popped motors from going with a boosted applicationand a turbo is a tuning nightmare or at least was before uprev.

·
Registered
6,204 Posts
yes...bolt ons cams and UPREV will get you in the 13's.....detroit trutrack for your rearend too

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
DF6_Titan said:
stay na unless you wanna shell out alot of money. the sc and turbo route has been a less traveled road and had more problems than the all na route several guys have fried trannys and popped motors from going with a boosted applicationand a turbo is a tuning nightmare or at least was before uprev.
Thanks everyone for the most warm welcome!

I agree to add any boost application to the stock setup is not bright. You have to change pistons and drop compression at the minimum. To bolt on a SC or turbo is silly :):scheibe-big:

·
Premium Member
235 Posts
Welcome to CT. these trucks are different from hondas and acuras. you will need a chiropractor... too mush whiplash when you hit the pedal. LOL

·
Registered
423 Posts
Yeah nissans make torque, hondas have always been lacking in that dept

It sucks that your car left you stranded. I used to have a 95 200sx, a rod went through the block, i limped home (about 5mi) on 3 cylinders. The hole in the block was the size of a softball.

Gl with the T

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
heheehee

drunkendet said:
Yeah nissans make torque, hondas have always been lacking in that dept

It sucks that your car left you stranded. I used to have a 95 200sx, a rod went through the block, i limped home (about 5mi) on 3 cylinders. The hole in the block was the size of a softball.

Gl with the T
My piston melted a hole in the side of it, 40 miles from home, drove it home, it was spiking my Oil pressure to like 100 and hella smoke, but I made it, next day started it and the psi oil was pegged past 150 lol due to the compresson, drove it to work even and then pulled the head at work and thats when I said, YUP, done with the 4 cylinders.

·
Premium Member
63 Posts
welcome to CT. There is a wealth of knowledge here. Just ask and someone will know the answer.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts