Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Nissan is making some changes the the way they are warrantying batteries.
Starting model year 2011 the battery will be covered for 3/36 with NO prorate on the battery. Any battery replaced with in that 3/36 will only carry the remainder of the 3/36 warranty.
Replacement batteries. Replacement batteries still carry a 7 year replacement. The first 24 months is free replacement. 25-32 months prorated 25% to the customer, 33 to 50 months 50% prorated to the customer, 51 to 84 months prorated 75% to the customer. Unless replaced with in the first 3/36 on 2011 models.
Now any battery replaced after april 1 2010 the customer is responcible for the labor. Unless still with in the 3/36.

are you confused yet? LOL

But on a side note starting in 2011 nissan is now covering the key fob batteries for 3/36.

·
Registered
1,473 Posts
That's excellent... Personally, I threw in a Wal-Mart Battery as soon as the OEM died at 2:00am and have since replaced it twice for FREE because those Wally suckas won't "everlast" past 2-yrs around here.... :D

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I put one of those Everlasts in my ATV and it lasted a year. Never again. I still love my Sears DieHard batteries but haven't had any problems with the factory battery...even in my old 04. But thanks for the information NascarJody, that's good to know...except that my 3 years on my 08 is up this December..lol...even though it only has 22k miles on it.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts