Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
No Fear is teaming up with Nissan and they are going to release a new no fear edition titan. I will get pictures for you asap. This truck is going to feature a ton of procomp suspension mods, procomp wheels, procomp tires, new no fear gauge skin, embroiderd seats, and a ton more. I just witnessed the truck first hand the other day, and being a titan owner, I was so pumped.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome to the club Chris. I read about that earlier and cant wait to see some pictures. If you got any make sure to post them.
M4ck

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
I hate these tease threads about a cool looking Titan but no pics! :(
Post them soon before we explode with anticipation!

·
Registered
791 Posts
Let me help . . .

Attachments

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Drooool!!!!

·
Registered
493 Posts
And thats in just 2, count them TWO years in production, Ah, and I am living it. No not the no fear truck, I own a TITAN.
6" lift, I just want 3" that all just 3" and I would never ask for anything again. Well also a grill, offroad lights, better tires, and a CLUBTITAN.ORG STICKER . AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH So much, so little time!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
i have that same artical in a Sport Truck magazine of mine

·
Registered
218 Posts
8O

I WANT ONE !!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
4 Posts
that truck that is on the cover is my friend caseys truck....and my other buddy Frank is the owner of Neotek that is doin the kit for this truck. I have seen the cluster and pedals so far and it looks sick...the door sills and other goodies are still in production. I will probably see casey this weekend (he comes by the shop often) ....ill ask him if i can take some pics. I'm sure he wont let me since the kit is still in production.

trust me, im not a fan of no fear, but the cluster looks really good, dresses up the boring stock nissan gauge faces.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts