Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys i am new to this site. I am wondering about getting a new or used titan. About the mpg.I work about 18 miles from home and i want \to get this truck. thanks

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Welcome Chris. You can do a search and see many threads of gas mileage. To sum it up, people are getting from 7 to 17 mpg!

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
I am getting about 16mpg. If it were me I would definately buy a new one. Unless it was just a really really great deal on a used one.
M4ck

·
Registered
294 Posts
Nissan had some build problems in the early going with the Titan, Armada, and Quest built in their new plant. In May of 2004 the president of Nissan about 20 engineers and plant execs from several Nissan plants went to the new plant and kicked some tail. So I think a build date of June 04 on would be helpful in build quality. I would be nervous buying a used 04 it may have some quality issues and that is why its for sale. I would think the 2005s would be made better than our 04s. I bought the 04 because of the rebate and I drive a lot of miles so its like a free year of driving. By the way my truck has had really no warrenty issues its born on date is August of 04.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts