Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys/gals, just bought an '05 LE crew cab today. Only driven it about 6 miles so far. Would get some pics for you but it looks like a bone stock black crew cab, so you can use your imagination. LOL. Glad to be here and looking forward to future discussions.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Bone Stock is the best place to start! Modding a Titan, is like Modding a Harley, each one Unique.

Welcome to the Club!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Alright, it's not bone stock, it's just stock looking. Snapped a pic today to share with you all. It's very dirty due to all the snow.

A little list of PO mods:
Tinted windows and windshield visor (visor will be removed because I'm 6'6" and it blocks my view)
Magnaflow muffler that dumps right under the cab (I may run pipe at least to the rear wheel)
k&n drop in filter
Folding tonneau cover (I think it might be a BAK - anyone know how to tell? One panel is cracked)

Plan on swapping the chrome handles, mirrors, grill/bumper for color-matched pieces so if anyone's wanting to get some bling - hit me up. It's about 20*F at the warmest part of the day right now so I'm not in a huge hurry to get out and do some wrenching.

Oh and gonna need tires soon. Any suggestions? Im wanting something with a fairly decent tread - somewhere between street tires and super swampers.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Great looking ride, welcome to the club

·
Registered
3 Posts
Hey this is Jesse, I emailed you about tearing grills. Mine looks just like yours.
I priced a set of Cooper stt's at Jim Lewis $799 mounted balanced with road hazard. They are a lot like the terra grappler with a smoother ride.

·
Registered
756 Posts
Welcome to the Club. Btw you got the BEST color...I should know. lol

·
Registered
117 Posts
Welcome! It looks great. But, I'm partial to that color.

·
Registered
304 Posts
Welcome! It looks great. But, I'm partial to that color.
Welcome! ^^^ I wanted a black one but wifey said no so went with the white.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts