Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm a 13 day old Titan LE owner (closed deal at 7PM New Years Eve), and am so impressed with this truck that I haven't stopped reading about it every spare moment. While reading posts on Titan Talk I ran across a long thread by JetTech on suspension improvements that was so well researched and explained that I went out and bought the Superior kit that day. What a great contribution! Thanks JetTech!

I've been a Toyota driver for the last 10 years: SC300, SC400, 01 Tundra, and my old standby warhorse,
my 93 LS400 with 200K miles and still strong and tight. To be honest, I have never enjoyed a vehicle as much as my new 04 LE KC. This is truly a fine piece of engineering, and proof of good American market research. I really feel that this is THE BENCHMARK fullsize truck, because the other four will be playing catchup for quite a while, and use the Titan as the one to beat. I feel that the Tundra is the only real competition (in 96), but they will still be playing catchup. A new truck, from a new factory, with rookie assembly line crew - it'll be two years (98) before they are to the standard of the Titan 05. Any potential full size buyer that doesn't at least give a Titan a test drive is going to regret it. The diehard big three and Toyo owwners that don't consider it are just in denial, and don't want to admit that there's an new top dog in town!

Sorry to ramble, but just wanted to say that I look forward to getting to know some of you. I'm in Houston if any get togethers are planned.
Tom

·
Registered
168 Posts
Welcome, Tom...I hear what you're sayin' and Nissan needs this post as a "testimonial"... :D

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Welcome aboard Tom make sure you make your way to the bottom of the forums to the regional section and post in your area so that you might be able to meet some other Titan owners in your area.
M4ck

·
Registered
493 Posts
We may have our newest addicted TITAN owner. Cool glad I am not the only one with it bad for the TITAN. Welcome aboard.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
FlatBlack - you spotted me! (am

Yep! I am gradually becoming a fanatic Titan owner! Not a day goes by that I don't find something more to love about the Titan!!! I've only had it for two weeks now, and look forward to driving it every day. So much thought went into the small details! I "had" to drive my old standby (1993 Lexus LS400 w/200K miles) and although a great piece of engineering, the fun factor of driving the Titan was not there. I guess you'll now have to add the "L" word to your list of unmentionalbes.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Welcome Tom! I too am a short-time Titan owner, having picked mine up four or five days before you. I agree that everyone else will be in catch-up mode for quite a while!

Greg

·
Registered
493 Posts
Re: FlatBlack - you spotted me! (am

:D :D :D :D

yucaton_tom said:
I guess you'll now have to add the "L" word to your list of unmentionalbes.
And I'll do just that :wink:

The list keeps getting longer.......................................................

1 - 7 of 7 Posts