Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am in the process of buying a 2004 SE with the off road package, towing package Bucket seats,bed liner. splash guards for 28200 less the rebate it is 26200 is this a good price for an 04 ?? Im excited to pick it up I will have two Nissans counting my G35 :)

·
Registered
870 Posts
You didn't mention if it is 4wd or not, if it is, that seems like a damn good price, if not it still seems like a decent price.

·
Registered
184 Posts
I paid $18,500 for my 2wd se back in September. I believe it stickered for aproximately $27,500, so I didnt do to bad on the deal :)

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thats almost exactly what I got with the upgraded radio, its a good deal, but I would go with the low apr instead if you can.

·
Registered
294 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I deal with a broker and he showed that I would do better taking the rebate and getting my own loan. Chase gave me 4.19% that seems pretty good. My payments are 483 a month. I should pick it up tomorrow. Also The dealer is throwing in the invisible bra at no charge. I really like the offroad package the truck sits nice and high. Why is it my trade in is always somthing not in demand and really soft in the market??

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
ModlessG I want pictures of your new Titan when you get it but I really want to see some pictures of that G35. I absolutely love that car. I could never afford one but I think that car is as sexy as a car can be. Please post some pictures of yours and any mods you may have.
M4ck

1 - 8 of 8 Posts