Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sorry for some of the pics I know they are kind of dark. They were taken at my local Z club meet..

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Definately try to get some day shots I can barely see anything.
M4ck

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Too dark to see anything, but congrats!

·
Registered
1,513 Posts
The reflectors came out real nice in the photos, but everything else requires night vision goggles.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yeah sorry fellas. I thought it would have come out better but I guess not. I'll take some more daytime pics this weekend.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah i know. I promise this weekend I'll get some. Now if AEM would just come out with their damn intake I could get that installed. Unfortunately since my wife is the primary driver of the truck I will not be installing any other performance mods or the ProComp lift I had planned for it. I had JBA headers, Banks exhaust, and a Procomp 6 " lift lined up for the truck but she wants to keep it as is. Her argument is that she doesn't tell me how to modify my 350Z so I shouldn't tell her how to modify her truck. Lame but true. And since she has been nice about letting me get my Turbonetics turbo kit, Nismo LSD, etc, etc for my Z I will respect her wishes. Well maybe except for the exhaust. I'll put it on one day when shes at her mom's and not tell her. Maybe she wont notice....

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
nice lookin rims and tires

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I turned off all the light in my room. I can see it very good. It looks nice.

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
So You have the 350Z, AND you get to drive your wife's Titan, hell you even get to mod it with her approval....Wheras some guys (take me for instance) have to modify their trucks at the wife's DISapproval.

Some Guys have all the luck!!!!! :wink:

I've always had a tough time getting any kind of accurate night shots w/my camara.

Looking forward to seeing some pics!!!

Chief

·
Registered
1,698 Posts
So You have the 350Z, AND you get to drive your wife's Titan, hell you even get to mod it with her approval....

Some Guys have all the luck!!!!! :wink:

I've always had a tough time getting any kind of accurate night shots w/my camara.

Looking forward to seeing some pics!!!

Chief

·
Registered
223 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah I count my stars on that stuff EVERY day. I pretty much have free reign on my 350Z as long as I at least let her know of the parts are going to be over $1k. As for the Titan she is VERY picky on stuff so I have to convince her she will like the mod when I do it. Unfortunately she already heard another Titan with the Banks exhaust on it and she was REALLY not impressed. So I think I'm going to just put the AEM intake on and take it to the local shop and see if they cant make a custom exhaust that sounds close enough to stock that she won't notice.

·
Registered
60 Posts
from what i can see it looks good for the jacked up look she is riding high

1 - 13 of 13 Posts