Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Thought you guys might be interested in seeing what the Roll n Lock tonneau cover looks like. The cover rolls up like a shutter door and locks into three different open positions. I'm really happy with this cover, it looks great and is very functional!

Attachments

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
roisondubh said:
What's the price like?

Roisondubh
it was pricey for a tonneau cover but less than a canopy. It is way more sturdy than a vinyl cover and a lot more funtional than a hard fibreglass tonneau.

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Looks really nice man. It is soft top right. Almost looks like its metal.
M4ck

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
m4ck said:
Looks really nice man. It is soft top right. Almost looks like its metal.
M4ck
Underneath its's like an interlocking metal shutter, on top it has a laminated vinyl cover, mine is made to look like checker-plate, and it does.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Can you show us a picture of what it looks like partialy, and all the way rolled up? Also, would this cover be knife proof?

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
BiXLL said:
Can you show us a picture of what it looks like partialy, and all the way rolled up? Also, would this cover be knife proof?
It's a solid metal top, there is no way you could puncture it with a knife but a slash would damage the vinyl coating. It's like a rubbery vinyl skin over the interlocking metal slats. I'll take some more pictures on the weekend.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts