Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just got back from the install, It's from Webasto and the opening is 18" by 391/2". It has two presets so if you like it opened only half way, you hit one of the presets and thats where it will open to every time. It all so closes automatically when the key is shut off, if you want to leave it open just hit any button and it will remain open. I had the storage console on the roof and as you can see they cut it off and made up a little endcap made out of the headliner material. Awesome job, I love it!!

sun1.JPG

sun2.jpg

sun3.jpg

sun4.jpg

sun5.jpg

sun6.jpg

·
Registered
637 Posts
Wow That Is Awesome I Been Wanting One, But Scared Of It Leaking Over Time. How Much Was The Whole Install

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
It was $1150 out the door. There are channels built in on the inside to catch the water if any and then there are drain tubes that run down the door pillers for the moisture to go. This is how all Factory installed sunroofs work as well. So you really never have to worry if water makes it by the seal.

hihosilver said:
Wow That Is Awesome I Been Wanting One, But Scared Of It Leaking Over Time. How Much Was The Whole Install

·
Registered
637 Posts
Wow That Is Not Bad Wish It Was Closer

·
Banned
1,478 Posts
That's a very nice looking sunroof and clean install.

Just as a caution. Keep an eye out on the drain tubes. Make sure debris doesn't clog them up. That is a common cause of leakage in that style of sunroof.

One question: Did you loose much headroom over the front seats? If any, can you estimate how much?

TIA,

Red

·
Registered
124 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
Middletown-ATD

ssusca said:
Where did you get that done?

I live in Southington.
No It will still be in the same posistion, I only lost part of the overhead console.

WhiteNite said:
Did you have to lose the factory DVD?
No loss of headroom, at least it's not noticable.

Red Alert said:
That's a very nice looking sunroof and clean install.

Just as a caution. Keep an eye out on the drain tubes. Make sure debris doesn't clog them up. That is a common cause of leakage in that style of sunroof.

One question: Did you loose much headroom over the front seats? If any, can you estimate how much?

TIA,

Red

·
Registered
444 Posts
DEMOND said:
I think this is the same sunroof RCANTU had on his truck and it is a very nice mod to have.

rcantu had the double sunroof that thing replaced the whole headliner I tried to order one but they stopped producing it.

looks good!!!!

·
Registered
618 Posts
That looks awesome....wish I had one!!!!!!

·
SHIFT_CT's_"Screech"
3,623 Posts
I regret not getting my truck with a sunroof. I saw some guy in a Ram today with one and I was like "damn, that would be nice."

1 - 16 of 16 Posts