148 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Before:

After:

After/After:

·
Premium Member
2,158 Posts
Those are nice, what the hell are they? Ballistic?

·
Registered
228 Posts
i dont get it.....you got the thing in the middleeeee but its usually on the outsideeeeeee.....but than theres like....bolts on the outsideeeeeee.......is it on backwordsssssssss.........maybe if i knew the name of the person im impersinating, this would be funnier.

all seriousness......looks cool, def different wich is always cool!

·
Registered
3,557 Posts
it's amazing how good a lift will make our trucks look. nice looking truck, and wheels.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
nice wheels different for sure... congratz on being the 1st one w/this wheels.. When are you wrapping the titan?

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
some of you guys have a great memory. we are still working on the design. its gonna be ballz out. if you were to look at the entire wrap 100x you will see something different.

·
Registered
493 Posts
How much do those things cost? They look nice as hell.

·
Registered
198 Posts
a buddy of mine just bought the same wheels for his new Pro4x....man they are bada$$

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
i paid 750 or so, cant remember. talked to matt at discount tire direct and they have gone up 20/rim since i bought mine. i bought them about 2 months ago and have been waiting on them to get here.

·
Registered
637 Posts
Wow I Realy Like Them.look Real Good On Your Truck. Congrats

·
Registered
404 Posts
those look awesome. different, thats why i like mine nobody else has them on a titan (that i've seen). i like the way you did the tapout sticker too.

·
Registered
223 Posts
Hey to each their own. I don't like them, I'm a fan of the deeper style rims myself. Kudos on the black that is def. the way to go but the red? You don't have a red truck man.
The Tapout sticker is worse than the rims tho, you train MMA i hope? You need an affliction sticker on the bumper and you'd be the man! Unless Tapout sponsers you personally that is the qweerest thing you could do. IMO

·
Registered
605 Posts
hey i have exactly the same wheels:)

ha ha ha,j/k those are bad*** wheels wish i had those but with a polish instead of red.

·
Registered
1,000 Posts
TitanOD said:
Hey to each their own. I don't like them, I'm a fan of the deeper style rims myself. Kudos on the black that is def. the way to go but the red? You don't have a red truck man.
The Tapout sticker is worse than the rims tho, you train MMA i hope? You need an affliction sticker on the bumper and you'd be the man! Unless Tapout sponsers you personally that is the qweerest thing you could do. IMO
We have this fat guy at work who all he wears is tap out stuff. He even has it tattoed on his arm. He has it on his locker and drew it on his jacket. It's pretty gay. He thinks he is a fighter. I guess he went to a gym once and got kicked in the forehead and was knocked out and hasn't went back. I think if he tried to run he would fall over dead.

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
RIDER said:
Looks great!

hey rider, where have you been ? " looks great " lol

:scheibe-big: hey guys to each their own... THe trucks looks real nice and I like the wheels, maybe paint the brake calipers red to match the wheels...

·
Registered
1,992 Posts
Look good, but would be a PITA to keep clean I bet, especially here in PA.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts