Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
But I do like that step at the front of the bed. One reason why I got the OEM step rails is because they extend back a little farther past the rear KC doors than most other rails. It gives me a place to step up on when trying to get something out of the bed. I carry my bike (bicycle) back there quite often and it is hard for me to reach the quick release on the front fork without stepping up. Oh, the pains of being 5'9"!

Just curious, why do you guys prefer rails to running boards? I like both, but choose rails mostly because they're usually cheaper.

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
travism said:
But I do like that step at the front of the bed. One reason why I got the OEM step rails is because they extend back a little farther past the rear KC doors than most other rails. It gives me a place to step up on when trying to get something out of the bed. I carry my bike (bicycle) back there quite often and it is hard for me to reach the quick release on the front fork without stepping up. Oh, the pains of being 5'9"!

Just curious, why do you guys prefer rails to running boards? I like both, but choose rails mostly because they're usually cheaper.
I know the pains of being short as I'm only 5'8". And I like the rails better cuz I think the boards make it look more like an SUV or a minivan. The rails give it that rugged truck look. However I'm doing neither cuz I think they make the truck look lower. I want it to look as tall as possible without being lifted cuz it won't fit in my garage with a lift. :(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts