Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally! got them on. MOTTO METAL 909s with Terra Grapplers. 285-60-18.

I apologize in advance, but i may be a posting whore today. gotta get pics up for the "post wheel pics" sticky, and try to go to TOTM. also, i got my eye lids on i'll do another thread for those tho. every time i mod this truck, all i can do is........:nick-big:

·
Premium Member
363 Posts
looks good like the wheels and eyelids

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
thnx. these have been in the works for a long time now. glad to finally have'm on.

·
Registered
660 Posts
Looks good, I like the theme you have going on!

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
First, just loved the thread title!

Second, just love how those rims really go with the grille design, unbelievably good!

Third, I think I'm starting to feel the need to learn about these new fangled "eye lids", that front end is definitely "fresh" looking! Where do they come from?

Finally - This is an outstanding thread. I didn't expect to be soooo impressed, but certainly am. Your truck ROCKS!:)

·
Registered
50 Posts
We need a close up of those new shoes.:weird-big:

·
Registered
756 Posts
Thats a sinister look...very bada$$ fo sho!!!

·
Registered
746 Posts
It blends together very well. Congrats on your new shohoohoohoohooees... lol May be in another two years I'll get me a set.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
thnx again. i believe it was o-fivecc who introduced use to the eye lids. pretty sure.....i had to get a set. they come primed, you just have to paint, and get your own adhesive tape. was super easy. I got rain right now, so a close up on the rims would be alittle crappy. when i get a gap, i'll get some.

*srry forgot to add. I bought the eye lids off of ebay. 50 bucks.

·
Registered
334 Posts
riding20 skulls

Man those shoes look bad *** ,Looks like five skulls a rim nice job! Iam looking at new shoes myself soon its going to take some extreme shopping to come up with something as good as that. I know Iam a little SLOW but I thought those shoes should get a second look.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts