Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
got myself a tail Led bar because recent hassles i've been getting. tail lights are too smoked. now there is no excuse for people not seeing me. also got a pic of me and the wife's xterra together.

srry some of the pics came out crappy. my camera doesn't like dark shots.

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

figure i just throw that in. the most recent pic of the front with the eyelids.

also just put in an araid TBS.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
I love my LED ight bar! That looks great. Really lights up the arse end so dopey soccer moms don't drive into the bed of your truck!..lol. That light bar looks like it's lit in 3 sections though. I haven't seen that...or is it just how the pics came out? Looking good!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yup its a three piece deal. turn signal function, but no reverse light. that would have been an extra 30 bucks, plus they were out of stock. and it is super bright. i let the wife drive the T one night, and i man it is killer.

·
Registered
746 Posts
Looks good to me. I never seen the three piece before until now.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
yup its a three piece deal. turn signal function, but no reverse light. that would have been an extra 30 bucks, plus they were out of stock. and it is super bright. i let the wife drive the T one night, and i man it is killer.
I was thinking about switching mine to the newer one that also has a bright white back-up function. Mine also has the brake and turn signals but is a solid bar all the way across. That one there I haven't seen before. They come up with new stuff all the time!

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
yeah, just picked it up at a pep boys. i had to also buy a 7 blade to 4 flat pin tow hitch converter for it, but it was a simple plug and go install.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
Nice! I need to my lights are to dark

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thnx guys. it makes a world of difference. now i don't have to worry about my tails anymore. lol. the reason it came as a three piece setup is, is because it can fit on thinner beds. like an s-10 or something. it's like a universal fit. if you have a wider bed, just add the middle piece. it cost me about $50 for the light, $15 for the wire converter.

·
Registered
1,107 Posts
yeah, just picked it up at a pep boys. i had to also buy a 7 blade to 4 flat pin tow hitch converter for it, but it was a simple plug and go install.
I hardwired mine. It's really simple to do. This way nobody can swipe the converter and you don't have to disconnect it to tow. Use this as a guide and go behind the 7 pin and wire them directly. I made sure I soldered and electrical taped everything and tucked it back into the corrugated wire loom. You'll be glad you did!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
thnx. i saved the image. i gotta find those instructions to the lights again, i think the wiring was labeled in that.

·
Registered
215 Posts
What do you do when you need to get the spare tire down? doesen't the light bar cover the hole to lower the spare?

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
looks good does this one gets in the way of the spare hole ?

lol you beat me to it... I should have scroll all the way down

·
Premium Member
1,037 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
not at all. there is a space between the left bar, center, and right bar. this space is just the wires to connect them all together. its a 3 piece deal. the hole is wide open.:)

1 - 14 of 14 Posts