Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been a Chevy man all my life, still have one, but needed to upgrade to a 4wd since loosing one a couple of years ago, and had a couple of small issues with my '08 Silverado, so yesterday I got this

Its not what I was looking for, but Im more than happy with it. I was planning to get a SE 4wd, and wound up finding a good deal on the Pro-4x, sooooo I gave it a new home.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
chevy hu?....what made you get a titan...well welcom to club titan

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
chevy hu?....what made you get a titan...well welcom to club titan
My '08 locked me out for the second time with the keys in the ignition. The last time at the camp with my gun, camo, and gun in the back seat, and my phone in the front.
I would have bought another, or a GMC, but couldnt find a 4wd locally that was built in America. I originally wanted a Titan 4wd when I bought my Chevy, but got a great deal on the Chevy and like stated, have always been a Chevy man..

Everyone I know with Titans is happy with them with the exception of the gas mileage, but Im pretty sure this one will go from full to empty also, and my 12 second Z71 didnt get but about 12 anyway.

Figured Id try something different, furd was out of the question, Dodge didnt have anything that really impressed me except the 3/4 ton diesels, and I cant really justify a diesel any more. And the Toyota dealer didnt seem to want to find me a truck.

Im liking it so far, the ole lady says it rides better than the Chevy, but I think shes been smoking crack. It rides good, but I dont think its any better than the Chevy.

I still have a couple of GMs to play with, a 76 GMC that will never get put back together, and a '99 Silverado to play with, once I decide what Im going to build as far as an engine goes for it.

·
Registered
1,676 Posts
:)

i rememberi had a Chevy it was a 77....
old POS ran like a champ

·
Registered
675 Posts
welcome to CT and im sure you will love this truck. I was raised a Chevy guy but a titan was in my price range and after driving my buddies I feel in love with it and knew that it was what I was going to get. Im glad i did cause it is a great truck with good power.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Welcome to the Club...I grew up on F-150's and father-in-law damn near disowned me when I bought the Titan-okay so he was a rabid Ford engineer...

My 05 has been seamless. A few gripes-but what car doesn't?

Cheers!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts