Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello Folks,
Proud new owner of a 2009 Titan and I have been very impressed with it! I got on it for the first time this weekend with the Wife in the truck and could not believe the power this thing has.She asked me "are trucks always this fast?"
My question is being a old timer motor head I know little about these new motors but would like to get the best performance without voiding the warranty? I just put in a [email protected] air filter but do you have anymore suggestions?
Thanks and have a good one!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome to Club Titan, tons of stuff you can do just get out the wallet. Best of luck with your new Titan.:thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
894 Posts
2* timing advance, and WOT restriction removed - Get a tuner/programer and this can be done.

I got a 2* timing advance and noticed a decent amount of power boost..at 45mph it'll push me back into the seat without switching down a gear. If I make it switch down a gear it just hauls like nothing else. If I had the WOT removed..well lets just say I heard it's like a whole new motor on the bottom end.

Anywho, good luck with the truck. Power is impressive..esp if you can get it to fishtail while in 1st gear doing roughly 25mph ;)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.