Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys. I just picked up a 05' KC LE. I'm lovn' the truck and I'm the third one out of my friends to pick up a Titan. It's a lil' flashy for me but I got it at a good price and with a cap. I'd like to make some changes like lift, steel bumpers/ winch, Kargo Master foof rack, floor liners, cold air intake, snorkel etc..
I'll on the site a lot trying to get as much advice as possible.
I go on the beach a lot, tow boats, go camping and construction.

Appreciate the help. Thanks Guys.

:moonwalk2-big:

Attachments

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome to CT, good luck with the mods.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks Guys.
bstitan- Yeah, this thing was babied. It was the dealership owners truck, prob. just used it for pleasure driving. Don't worry, I'll break her in ;)

·
Registered
304 Posts
Welcome and congrates. If it's an 05, do some searches. There are other mods that you should do as a preventative maintenance. I'm braing dead and can't remember any of them right now, but on know that the diff needs to be worked on.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks Scotty, yeah two of my friends blew through there diffs. I'm not sure if the proir owner worked on it already or not. This truck was owned by a nissan dealer owner. Unfortunetly I never spoke directly with him and didnt get any clear answers on what work has been done on the truck and if the recalls were looked at. I'm going to bring the truck in soon and have them look at it all and get clear answers- it'll all be payed for by the warrenty :) Let me know if you find anything about the 05'- Greatly apprecated! Already have taken it offroad in the woods to find some special fishing ponds and have broken it in on the beach.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts