Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So someone at work is trying to get me into bitcoin and I don't really know them so I'm skeptical as I've never invested in bitcoin/crypto before even though I've known about it for many years.

The way he's making it out to be is that I would be dumb not to do this as he's already doubled his money in a month of investing like $700 and making around $30 a day or something and there's no way to really be scammed doing this or lose money.

Here's the gist of what he's telling me:

"download coinbase app and setup account"
"download coinbase wallet app"

Then he's basically telling me then depending on how much I add to my wallet is how much money I'll be making a day.
I'm just skeptical about losing my money or how easy it is to cash out and maybe making a bit initially like he's saying but then it dropping or something. he's telling me this way I'm investing/borrowing my money and not directly buying bitcoins or something but I know he's making money off referrals as he's telling everyone about it so he might be hyping it up a bit.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
So someone at work is trying to get me into bitcoin and I don't really know them so I'm skeptical as I've never invested in bitcoin/crypto before even though I've known about it for many years.

The way he's making it out to be is that I would be dumb not to do this as he's already doubled his money in a month of investing like $700 and making around $30 a day or something and there's no way to really be scammed doing this or lose money.

Here's the gist of what he's telling me:

"download coinbase app and setup account"
"download coinbase wallet app"

Then he's basically telling me then depending on how much I add to my wallet is how much money I'll be making a day.
I'm just skeptical about losing my money or how easy it is to cash out and maybe making a bit initially like he's saying but then it dropping or something. he's telling me this way I'm investing/borrowing my money and not directly buying bitcoins or something but I know he's making money off referrals as he's telling everyone about it so he might be hyping it up a bit.
Top 10 Best CFD Brokers In Canada 2022 | Coin Decimal
thanks in advance for any help

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
Looks like we ran into some issues. Please come back and try again later