Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello Everyone, just joined up and wanted to say Hi to Everyone. A little about myself and our history with the Titan. Born and raised in Southern California, 2 kids, and married to a gal that drives a 2015 Titan. My first experience with a Titan was in 2004 when my Father purchased a new 2004 Titan Crew Cab SE. I then purchased one in 2005 also a CC SE. Later in 2005 my Sister purchased a 2005 CC SE. So by the end of 2005 we had 3 Titans in the family. In 2008, while my Father was driving to work, he had a medical emergency while driving, and slammed into cement lined water canal at about 60 mph. What happened? Well we later learned my Dad suffered a collapsed disk in his neck that caused him to be paralyzed from the neck down while driving. Luckily he was on a rural road in the middle of no where when this happened. He was traveling around 70mph hit a burm caught air and nose dived directly into a cement lined canal. He hit the canal bank so hard that the rear axle ripped off the truck from the impact. There were witness's and investigators could guesstimate the rate of travel by the impact and the marks in the dirt by how long the truck was air born. Luckily my Dad did survive the accident and is now walking around and such. Thank You GOD. Interestingly, while my Father was in the ER (for a month) Nissan had engineers from California Design Studio come visit my family while in the Hospital. They asked for permission to see the truck so they can try to improve on safety for future trucks. I thought that was amazing that they even cared. In 2007, I got divorced from my wife and lost my 2005 Titan in the Divorce. In 2017, my fiance purchased a used 2015 Titan CC SV 4x4. It was originally purchased in October 2015, so when we picked it up it was about 14 months old and had 9800 miles on it. Though the 15 looks the same as my previous 2005, it does have its differences. My Sister to this day still has her 2005 and will be celebrating its 15 yr with her. Her's has a CST i believe its called lift, with Fox shocks all around, Stillen Exhaust from Headers all the the back, Intake and tune. Our 2015 is bone stock but is without its quirks and am here to just get more info and help to save time and money. Thank You for taking the time to read my Titan Story....

1 - 1 of 1 Posts