Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I'm Chris and I'm from Russellville, AR. About a month ago I bought a 2005 Titan CC LE 4X4 and loving every thing about. The only draw backs about the truck is that it doesn't have the factory RF 6 disk radio still in it, but I can live with that. My other problem is what I thought was just a bad exhaust gasket may be a cracked manifold after reading some of the posts on here. At least I am mechanically inclined so I can do the work my self.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I897 using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
612 Posts
Received a Warranty Notification from Nissan that the manifold catalyists are one piece and are covered for 8 years/80K miles. Check with your Nissan dealer. They should be free.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Hi, I'm Chris and I'm from Russellville, AR. About a month ago I bought a 2005 Titan CC LE 4X4 and loving every thing about. The only draw backs about the truck is that it doesn't have the factory RF 6 disk radio still in it, but I can live with that. My other problem is what I thought was just a bad exhaust gasket may be a cracked manifold after reading some of the posts on here. At least I am mechanically inclined so I can do the work my self.

Welcome to the club! Hopefully your dealer will cover your manifold issue under warranty. Good luck with your Titan.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thanks guys, but my Titan has 100,000 on it so I doubt they still be of any help. Looking at possibly getting headers to replace them.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts