Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just found this site. i need help installing Prerunners Level Kit for the off road pkg. i have the strut back in and a jack under the lower control arm and pulled down on the upper control arm, got the ball joint about half way in,just started the nut but the upper control arm is now hitting the bracket that the strut mounts to. can anyone help??

thanks jim

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
Man I dont think any of the moderators have the kit and I dont either I hope that someone can help you. If not make sure you head over to www.titantalk.com there are many people there with it I am sure. Let us know how things turn out.
M4ck

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks, i have already posted over there, have been a member there for a few months now. when i get some time i will have to realy check this site out better.

thanks jim

·
Premium Member
5,842 Posts
wish I coulda helped ya man. Maybe someone here has it but dont remember anyone off hand.
M4ck

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
spoke with greg from prerunners and all is well, i just had to put a tire on the other side to help compress the spring.

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
glad you got it worked out. Did you happen to take any pics of install? That would make a great tech tips aritcle!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
no, i forgot to take pic's of the install. to busy trying tyo get it done, so i could see the differance it makes. when i get the camera out i will post pic's of the truck after kit is installed. :lol:

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
That'd be great! Man, I just can't decide if I really want to do the "level" thing. I love the "lifted" look, but don't want to suffer any when I haul a heavy load, which actually only consists of the 18' bassboat.

Maybe I can make my mind up if we get a group buy and a really good price for one?! :wink:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts