Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello to all,
I bought my Titan in March and at 17500 miles wrapped it into a tree. It's not a loss, hope to have it back in the next few weeks. Man I miss that truck. I have alot of custom stuff. Hopefully I'll be adding pics soon(when she gets back home)

·
Premium Member
9,246 Posts
Welcome to our world! Man that sucks about that tree jumping in front of you! Mine was just in the shop for a little over 2 weeks when my battery puked all over the insides, when I got it back, it was like when I first got it new. I drove a little Dekota around while it was in there, and it sure is nice to have my baby back! Looking fwd to seeing some pics!

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
sorry to here about your mishap, hop it gets done fast and as good as new!

·
Registered
4,346 Posts
Welcome aboard! Sorry about your Titan!! Hope you're okay!! What happened? Did it just jump right out there? :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
whats estimate for damage? how much cash?

·
Registered
184 Posts
welcome to the board simply. What part of Va are ya at? I was born in Fairfax myself, and had family in Arlington at one time.

·
Registered
1,492 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I live near Richmond. Total estimate came in right under $10,000. Right now my loaner is a GMC Canyon. That truck is deeply disappointing compared to my Titan.

·
Registered
1,705 Posts
SimplyTitan said:
Total estimate came in right under $10,000. Right now my loaner is a GMC Canyon. That truck is deeply disappointing compared to my Titan.
10,000 ouch? canyon has 5 cylinders (if you were lucky) thats not even in the same class as our V-8's

1 - 8 of 8 Posts