Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys! im new here so take it easy on me iight.... first of all i own a 06 nissan titan crewcab 4x4. love the truck since day 1 when had it. btw i just now had this problem while driving home last night and it stall on me in the freeway...engine just stall and my lights such as service engine light,battery, most of my lights in my odometer was flickering.... So as i merge and pulled over to the side. Ive check for leaks, or any signs of problems but nothing. so i went back and start the truck and drove it home. The next day i took my daughter to school and as i pulled off the garage and made a turn the truck died in the middle of the street... i started the truck like 3 times and finally start it and drove it back home. I tow the truck to a repair shop and after diagnose it they found nothing wrong with it and no code at all... so now i dont know and they dont know what to do because no codes but to test drive it the next day and see if it will tweaks. anyone experience this problems or can help a brother out?

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
The ECU (or ECM, don't remember) relay located within the IPDM has a tendency to flake out on you. The quick fix is to swap it with the fog light relay. If you take it to the dealer they should fix it for you as it was part of a recall. Do get it fixed soon.

·
Registered
4,396 Posts
IPDM = Intelligent Power Distribution Module. It's located in the engine compartment.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Yeah I did call the dealer and they ask for my vin number and looked it up. After he looked it up he says it is a recall... So I made a appt. And my truck will be towed to the Nissan dealer... Thanks alot bro! I thought it was my alternator at first... But it wasn't..

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ok, just got my truck back today.... Drives fine now, they also wash and shine mtly tires for me too... Kool. This club helps alot... Ima get some stickers and put on my truck and sponsor it.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts