Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone. I just got my first Titan a few days ago a 2006 king cab 4x4 and love the truck. It is the best truck that I have ever owned. But I guess you guys already now how great they are. I am looking forward to the many mods I have planed for my truck and I am so happy that I found this forum I have been surfing it for days and I can not believe all the knowledge and ideas that I have found here. I already have a set of 6000k HID coming in for the low and high beams and can not wait to install them. I have a feeling that this will be the first of many mods that I will Be doing, my list is long and growing by the day with all the great ideas that I am finding here.

·
Registered
55 Posts
Welcome to CT, enjoy your new Titan.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Welcome to ct. Glad u are enjoying your truck they really are great trucks. Enjoy modding it is addictive and as long as you have the $$ then do all that u want/can

·
Premium Member
238 Posts
Welcome to CT man. As you're already finding out, there is a ton of info on here. Glad you're loving the truck. You won't be disappointed.

·
Registered
3,659 Posts
Welcome to CT! Ask away if you have questions. Great site, friendly people.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Welcome to CT.

·
Registered
334 Posts
Welcome to CT good luck and congrat's onowning the Best 1/2 ton in theall the land!:thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Just a quick update I received my new HID conversion kits for the low and high beams an installed them yesterday. WOW what a difference. They look awesome:thumbsup-big:. of course I had to take them on a ride last night to check them out and I could not believe how much better they are. It looks like this is going to be the first in a long list of mods that I am going to do. Thank to all the people here which made this so easy to accomplish. It was really nice going to do this and have all the knowledge of how to take every thing apart and put it all back together the knowledge people in this forum is second to none.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Welcome to the club! Everyone on this forum is great. I have only been with the club a short time and have learned so much about the Titan from this forum alone. Enjoy your truck!

·
Registered
215 Posts
Welcome to CT, it all happens here

·
Registered
276 Posts
Welcome and BEWARE!!!! Once you are bitten by the TMODBUG you will have sudden urges to do what ever you can to set your Titan apart and make it your own, followed by intense cravings for parts to turn your T into the beast it deserves to be! These trucks should come with a warning from the Surgeon General. Oh yeah, I almost forgot, PICS ARE A MUST!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts