Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hey guys I'm Will, I live in the Phoenix, AZ area and I work as a Car Audio Supervisor. I just got a Titan after a long time line of GM trucks. Prior to purchasing, I was battling between Titan and NBS Tundra; but the Tundras are twice the price meaning I wouldn't be able to work on the truck (parts accessories mods etc.) as much as I'd like. Now my goal is to destroy those NBS Tundras!!!

Anyway, my truck is a 100% bone stock 2005 KC XE Black Ext. Grey Int. I have plenty of work I plan on putting into this beast and will definitely keep updates on here. So far I've fallen in love with this truck and am definitely proud and happy with my buy, absolutely ZERO remorse!!! I look forward to talking with everyone on here as the forums have already been a great learning experience.

:thumbsup-big:

·
Registered
88 Posts
Welcome! I hope you have lots of room on your credit card. LOL

·
Registered
88 Posts
Everything in the list in my sig was done in the first three weeks of owning the truck and my list is still pretty long. But the credit cards are a little short so I need to back down for a bit. :D

·
Registered
756 Posts
Congrats on getting the best truck out there...welcome to the Club. Get some pics up of the beast cuz we love pics.

·
Registered
88 Posts

·
Registered
304 Posts
Welcome. Let the spending begin! Also, pretty sure you'd kick the Tundra's butt now. :p

·
Registered
2,653 Posts
Welcome to The Bluc

Hey guys I'm Will, I live in the Phoenix, AZ area and I work as a Car Audio Supervisor. I just got a Titan after a long time line of GM trucks. Prior to purchasing, I was battling between Titan and NBS Tundra; but the Tundras are twice the price meaning I wouldn't be able to work on the truck (parts accessories mods etc.) as much as I'd like. Now my goal is to destroy those NBS Tundras!!!

Anyway, my truck is a 100% bone stock 2005 KC XE Black Ext. Grey Int. I have plenty of work I plan on putting into this beast and will definitely keep updates on here. So far I've fallen in love with this truck and am definitely proud and happy with my buy, absolutely ZERO remorse!!! I look forward to talking with everyone on here as the forums have already been a great learning experience.

:thumbsup-big:
Welcome aboard. Hope you enjoy your truck.

We come through Phoenix at least once a year on our way to hiking the Grand Canyon.

Just curious on your opinion of sound deadener.

I plan on gutting the truck and installing it in the floor, doors, back, and overhead. What do you recommend?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts