Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I bought a New Titan in 06' with 7 miles on it, when the Titan was only 2 years into production. I thought I was taking a big risk, cuz it was not one of the Big 3 (4 if you include Toys). 150k mile later, I do not even for one moment regret it. This has outperformed my expectations. Not to say there were not some small or minor bumps along the way. (Exhaust leak LOL) No major problems ever. I love this truck. I am now at a point that it is time to upgrade and I don't want to let go. SO......... I have been saving $$$$$$ and have decided to just upgrade the truck itself and modify it. I have put my order in for Cajun B Pipes (Stage 2, since exhaust is cracked again and no warranty this time). This is my first Mod, I also want to Tow a little more so I am researching a larger Trans Pan and heard about PML and ordered one. I also have been reading the Forum here and have decided to replace the radiator with an all Aluminum Stillen radiator. Any other performance Mods that would help the longevity of this Truck (I've had a NISMO CAI since 07').

1 - 1 of 1 Posts